Service Agents - InFocus
Select a region below, to find a local InFocus Service Agent:
InFocus Warranty Details
InFocus offer an industry leading 1:1 exchange program:
In the unlikely event you should experience a product failure within the warranty period InFocus in co-operation with Revolution Technologies will exchange your unit with one of the same or superior model.
InFocus 1:1 Exchange Program
Terms and conditions:
- The exchange is permanent. The remaining product warranty will be transferred from the defective product to the replacement product.
Typical processing times are 3-4 days but vary by country and region.
- If the defective unit is DOA (Defective On Arrival within the first 30 days from purchase date) we will ship a NEW replacement unit.
The projector will be examined upon receipt by InFocus. If a unit is abused, dropped or has other damage caused by the customer, an invoice will be sent for the cost of repairing the unit without further notice.
- If the lamp is defective and the projector is not covered by an extended lamp warranty, normal warranty terms & conditions apply and the lamp will be charged, in addition to shipping and administration charges.
- *Limited 5 year warranty: excludes power supplies, fans, colour wheels, light tunnels and labour which are covered for 2 Year or 3 years dependant on the product.
**Lamp warranty is limited to the specified maximum recommended lamp hours for the projector model. If lamp is replaced in warranty, the replacement lamp will take over unexpired warranty from original lamp.
- InFocus warranty terms and conditions for both the projector and the lamp can be found in the product user guide or via http://www.infocus.com--> Support --> Warranty Options --> Limited Product Warranty
- If a unit fails after the DOA period (30 days from the date of purchase) and within the projector’s standard warranty, then the case will be treated as a standard 1:1 Exchange. This means that the customer will receive a refurbished warranty exchange unit. If there is no warranty exchange stock available for the exact projector model then the replacement for an alternate exchange, NEW, or upgraded model may be considered as a replacement. This will be subject to approval.